1. General Information.
- The Operator of the Service www.bracianowaccy.com is Bracia Nowaccy Sp. z o.o.
- The Service collects personal information about its Visitors and their behaviour in the following way:
- by storing information which is voluntarily submitted by the Visitor in the contact form.
- by placing cookie files („cookies”) in Visitors’ terminal equipments.
- by collecting server logs by the hosting operator H88 S.A, operating at www.hekko.pl.
2. Information provided in the forms.
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
- In addition, the service can store information about the connection parameters (time determination, IP address).
- The information in the form will be provided to third parties only with the User’s consent.
- The data mentioned in the forms are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the particular form, e.g. Customer service, business contact, catalog download. In addition, by voluntary transmission of the data on the website, the User agrees that the company Bracia Nowaccy Sp. z o.o. uses the data for marketing purposes, in accordance with the Act of 10.05.2018 on the Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000 with subsequent amendments), and accepts to receive commercial information from Bracia Nowaccy Sp. z o.o. through electronic means, in accordance with the Act of 18.07.2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 with subsequent amendments) on Electronically Supplied Services.
- Cookies are information data, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal of the Service User and intended for the use of the Service website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of being stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The Entity placing cookies and receiving access to them on the User’s terminal device of our Service is the Operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used in order to:
- collect information for statistical purposes to help understanding how the Users of the Service use the web pages, to improve their structure and content
- maintain User’s session (after logging in), whereby the customer does not have on every page site retype his or her user name and password
- determine the profile of the User for the purpose of displaying customized advertisements, in particular through Google.
- In the scope of the Service two basic kinds of cookies are used: “Sessional” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies – these are temporary files stored in the memory of a browser until the session is over, that is to the moment of logging out, leaving a website or closing a browser. “Permanent cookies” are cookies which are stored in User’s final device within time specified in cookies parameters or until cookies are removed by the User.
- Cookies that will be placed on the User’s terminal device may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, and in particular by Google, to broadcast customized advertisements. For this purpose, they can store information about the User’s navigation path or the time of the User’s stay on a website.
- For information about the User’s preferences that the Google Network collects, the User can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server Logs
- We keep a record of each User’s activity. These data are used solely to administer the service and to ensure an effective operation of the hosting services.
- The viewed content is identified by URL addresses. A number of other information can be logged:
- hour of the query,
- hour of the response,
- name of the customer’s station – identification realized by HTTP protocol,
- information about mistakes that have occurred upon HTTP transaction,
- specific address of the page visited by the User, if applicable the page from which the User reached the Website (link source),
- information about the User’s browser,
- public IP address of the computer from which query was sent.
- The aforementioned data are not associated with specific persons visiting these pages.
- The aforementioned data is used solely for the administration of the Server.
5. Provision of data
- The data will be provided to third parties only within the limits permitted by law.
- The data enabling the identification of an individual will only be provided with the consent of that person.
- The provider may also be required to provide the information collected through the Service to authorities lawfully authorized to request the provision of such information.
6. Managing cookies – how to give and revoke consent?
- In order to not receive cookies, the User can modify the browser’s settings. Please note that disabling cookies can affect your online experience of the site.
GDPR (RODO in Poland)
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, we would like to inform you about purposes for personal data processing and your rights.
- The Administrator of your personal data is BRACIA NOWACCY Sp. z o.o., ul. Komunalna 1, 64-600 Oborniki, tel.: 61 297 03 06, e-mail: email@example.com, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number: KRS 0000230976, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7871004476, REGON (the National Official Register of the Economy Units): 630275893, (hereinafter referred to as „Administrator” or „Company”).
- The personal data provided to us will be processed for the purposes of:
- concluding and implementing contracts (contract for woodwork and/or woodwork installation, hereinafter referred to as „Specific work contract”) in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR),
- ensuring compliance with a legal obligation to which the Administrator is subject, pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of GDPR (archiving of documents, handling complaints, settlement of transactions),
- the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of GDPR, which shall include: pursuing claims and defence of claims, keeping statistics and analyses, ensuring communication data security, applying internal control systems,
- your personal data may be disclosed by the Administrator to entities which provide the Administrator with legal, banking, advisory, accounting, or IT services, as well as entities providing archiving and disposing (destruction) of records solutions.
- your personal data will be stored for: the period necessary for the conclusion of the contract, compliance with a legal obligation to which the Administrator is subject, vindication of claims and defence against claims for the general limitation period that applies to specific work contracts.
- You have the right to raise objections to the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1)(e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of these regulations
- You have the right to raise objections to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before such objections are raised.
- At any time, you have the right to access your personal data, the right to request correction, deletion or limitation of processing of such data and the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Personal data provided by you are necessary for the performance of the contract (specific work contract). Providing these data is voluntary, but failure to provide these data will result in inability to undertake activities aimed at the conclusion of the contract.